Woolworths Cricket Blast
Take part in Woolworths' action-packed social cricket program that brings the sport and new skills to thousands of kids and their parents all across Australia.
Under 10s -12s
Under 12s -17s
Girls Heat League
Woolworths Cricket Blast at Bulimba Cricket Club
Bulimba Cricket Club has a strong history in supporting our most junior pathways with running both Junior and Master Blasters during Term 4 and Term 1 each cricket season. We feel strongly that both programs work best with parent engagement, especially at the Junior Blaster level where we have parents participate alongside their Blaster in the activities. At the Master Blaster level we encourage parents to help with the games which leads to a very successful night for all.
The club also regularly participates with Cricket Australia and Queensland Cricket in providing players to participate in on-field activities for both the Australian Men's and Women's international matches.
Woolworths Junior Blaster
- 60 Minutes of fun
- Recommended for kids aged 5-7
- Learn new skills including catching, throwing and teamwork
- Make new friends or organise a group to learn together
- All kids get their own Blasters Pack and wear the colours of their favourite Big Bash heroes
- All equipment supplied, parents join in the fun
- It’s safe - we use plastic bats and a rubber ball
- At this age we find the kids have more fun if their parents are involved - so come and play along.
Woolworths Master Blaster
- 90 Minutes of action
- Recommended for kids aged 7-10
- For kids with basic cricket skills
- Every kid get a chance to bat, bowl and field
- Wear the colours of your favourite Big Bash team in your choice of player cap
- Make new friends or organise a group to play together
- All equipment supplied - parents join the fun
- It’s safe - we use a rubber ball